The Best Exponential Moving Average Forex Strategy
When it comes to being a profitable forex trader, one of the things that you will absolutely need to master are a variety of trading strategies. When it comes down to it. One of the best trading strategies that you could possibly use is this particular exponential moving average forex trading strategy that we are here to talk about today.
The fact of the matter is that as a beginner trader you require easy strategies that are very simple to master and execute period of course finding strategies that are easy enough for beginners to use is easier said than done. However the particular exponential moving average forex trading strategy that we are here to talk about today is extremely easy to execute, even for beginners.
Today, we are here to learn all about moving averages, specifically the exponential moving average, and specifically how you can use three separate exponential moving average lines in order to produce fast and reliable profits on a daily basis. Let’s get to it and help you make money using this awesome exponential moving average forex scalping trading strategy.
What’s an Exponential Moving Average?
Before we can get to talking about the best three exponential moving average scalping forex trading strategy, you do first need to know what an EMA or an exponential moving average is. first and foremost, you need to know what a moving average or a simple moving average is.
A simple moving average is just a technical analysis tool that is used in many different types of training, and moving averages calculated in order to identify trend direction of a stock, a currency pair a security, or anything else of the sort. If we’re talking about a simple moving average, then all of the closing prices of the security are added together and then divided by the number of closing prices, or the number of periods, that were added together, therefore providing you with a simple average of all of the closing prices over a given period of time.
Now, when it comes to the EMA or the exponential moving average, it places a whole lot more weight on the most recent prices used in the that equation, therefore it is much more responsive and helps provide you with much more accurate signals for short term trading, thus being ideal for this particular exponential moving average scalping strategy that we are here to discuss today.
What’s Forex Scalping?
Before we can talk about the three exponential moving average strategy that we are going to teach you, you do person to know what scalping in forex trading is. Now what you need to know here, is that scalping is a type of day trading or intraday trading, because the trades never last for more than a single day. Scalping is a very fast type of trading, one that usually involves trades not being open for any longer than 15 minutes, sometimes 30 minutes at most.
When it comes to the exponential moving average scalping forex strategy that we are going to talk about today, Andrew uses a 5 minute time frame. The fact of the matter is that scalping trading, although it involves very small investments, is designed to minimize risk, and moreover to provide you with a large number of small profits, with the goal of having those small profits add up to a substantial gain at the end of the day.
The Best Forex 3 Exponential Moving Average Trading Strategy
Let’s get through it and take a look at this three exponential moving average forex scalping trading strategy that only takes 5 minutes to execute. If you want an in-depth step-by-step tutorial on exactly how to execute this trading strategy, we recommend checking out the included video that Andrew has provided us with. The bottom line here is that if you could follow the simple tips and rules that Andrew provides you with within this video, then your chances of making great profits on a daily basis are very high. Let’s go through a step by step process on exactly how to execute this three exponential moving average trading strategy.
- First and foremost, remember that this is a 3 exponential moving average line trading strategy, which means that you need to put three exponential moving average lines on your chart. Go to the indicator section on your trading platform, and add three EMA lines to your chart.
- What you need to do now is to change all of the settings on those three EMA lines. Go to the individual settings of those lines and set the first one to an input of 21, the second one to an input of mind, and the third one to an input of 13, while making sure that the clothes for all three is set to zero.
- On the side note, make sure that you are using a 5 minute time frame, because this strategy really only works for a short time frame.
- With your chart set up, what you’re looking for is candle sticks that do not touch your exponential moving average lines for at least 30 or even 40 minutes. When none of the candle sticks are touching none of the three exponential moving average lines, wait for the first candle to touch any of the three lines, and when it does he wanted help backwards by 5 candle sticks and out of those five candle sticks, look for the highest candle and the lowest candle.
- these candles provide you with an entry into the trade. For example if there is an upward trend, you are looking for the highest point in those five candles, and this is going to be your entry into a by trade. The same goes if we are trading in the other direction except what you are looking for here is the lowest candle which would be your entry into a sell trade.
- In order to make money, you of course need to exit the trade at the right time. In order to exit the trade at the best possible time, if it was a buy trade then you want to exit it at the next resistance level, and if it was a sell trade then you want to exit it at the next support level. As you can see this particular free exponential moving average forex scalping strategy is actually very easy to execute.
The Best 3 Exponential Moving Average Forex Scalping Strategy – The Bottom Line
There you have it guys and gals, a super simple and effective Forex trading strategy that uses nothing but 3 exponential moving average lines to put money in your pocket, and all in just 5 minutes too!
If you need help day trading, and what you need is a comprehensive education, particularly on Forex trading, then the best place to be is the Income Mentor Box Day Trading Academy. At this time, the IMB Academy is the most comprehensive, user friendly, effective, and affordable Forex trading school out there.